Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lamb of God drop new video for OVERLORD



Randy sings clean on Overlord!?!?

Lamb of God are on a roll, dropping their third video for the upcoming "VII: Sturm Und Drang". The big shocker of this track, Randy actually sings clean. What will fans have to say about this? They will most likely pitch a huge fit. What are my thoughts? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it but I'm a strong supporter of the band and all for band's branching out. After a few more listens I may be able to make up my mind on it. For now, enjoy something new.

Preorder "VII: Sturm Und Drang": http://smarturl.it/vii-preorder


UPDATE:
I enjoy it. Just surmising based on the first three tracks I've heard that this album could be conceptual in an abstract way. It may be about the introspective thoughts we as fans assume were going through frontman Randall Blythe's head while he was stationed in a cell during the much reported about court case over the death of a fan. It could be about accountability and how easy we take life for granted. It could be about a band creating art based on what they've gone through the past few years. It could be about exercising demons of old and flaying the skin of what we as fans expect of our metal gods. Look forward to hearing the entirety of the album when it's released later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment